23rd Annual Conference
October 29-30th, 2020
ONLINE CONFERENCE HOSTED ON THE VIRBELA ONLINE CONFERENCE PLATFORM
More information to come soon! Be on the lookout for emails and follow us on social media!
CALL FOR PAPERS
You’re invited to submit a proposal for the
2020 TABA Annual Conference
Paper Submission Deadline: Monday, September 14, 2020
Poster Submission Deadline: Thursday, October 1, 2020
Research-based presentations are always welcome, and so are clinical applications and case studies. Please consider sharing your experiences and expertise with other TABA members by presenting at the conference: https://tennesseeaba.org/conferences/call-for-papers/
Submission Information & Guidelines
- Sessions are 50 minutes in duration.
- Eligible formats include posters, tutorials, workshop, address, symposium, panel discussion, or debate; additional formats will be considered. Note: Previous conference attendees have indicated the greatest preference for addresses, symposia, and panel discussions.
- All submissions require a title, abstract (150 words maximum), and lead presenter or symposium chair CV.
- Submissions for presentations eligible for CE credits require (a) the lead presenter or symposium chair is a BCBA in good standing with the BACB, (b) an additional 100 word description indicating the rationale for CE credit, and (c) a minimum of two learning objectives. Note: Further instructions for each of these criteria are located in the application form and may be viewed by following the link above.
- Symposium submissions require (a) a chairperson and (b) additional titles, author lists, and abstracts for each presentation included in the proposed symposium. Symposia are 50 min in duration and may include either two presentations and a discussant or three presentations.
Continuing Education Units will be available for BCBAs and BCaBAs.
Up to 6.5 – 7 CEUs will be available on each day of the conference (Thursday and Friday)
To collect credit for each session or workshop you attend, please download the CEUhelper app: https://ceuhelper.com/
You will need to purchase CEUs in order to receive credit.
If you would like to register for a group of attendees, please email Lindsey Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you have any issues or concerns with your registration payment, please email Lindsey Brady at email@example.com for assistance.
Registeration is officially closed.
Music City Center
201 5th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203