Become a member of TABA to join a growing, vibrant community of professional behavior analysts. Join early to receive access to discounted registration to the annual conference.
Membership in the Tennessee Association for Behavior Analysis (TABA) is from September 1 through August 31. All new memberships after September 1, 2018 will be active until August 31, 2019. If you would like to take advantage of our membership pre-registration dues for TABA’s annual conference you will need to first create an account on this site and then you will be given access to our membership registration pages. Once you have purchased your membership and are logged into the site then you will be able to access our conference pre-registration pages.
- Voting privileges at annual membership meeting for Full and Sustaining Members to decide on issues important to TABA.
- Right to run for and hold office for TABA.
- Discounted membership as a Chapter Adjunct Member for ABAI.
- Discounted TABA Annual Conference registration.
- At least 3 regional meetings annually (some with free CEU opportunities).
- Professional lobbyist team protecting Behavior Analysis in Tennessee.
- Member Reduced Rates on over 20 hours of quality educational seminars each year.
- Participation in Disability Day on “the Hill” connecting you and your legislators.
- Notifications of CEU events and job offerings.
- Networking opportunities
- Student members have the opportunity to apply for the student award.
Any individual meeting the qualification of Full Membership. Sustaining members take a special interest in TABA’s mission to protect the field of ABA in TN. By choosing to be a sustaining member, you provide funds to support TABA’s professional lobbyist team that advises political, legislative, and policymaking bodies with respect to all matters pertaining to behavior analysis. Sustaining members enjoy all benefits of Full membership plus receive special invitations to political events and recognition annually at TABA’s conference.
Any individual holding at least a Bachelor’s degree in behavior analysis, psychology, education or related field, with training or professional experience in behavior analysis as it relates to teaching, research, and/or the practice of behavior analysis AND currently holds certification as a BCBA-D, BCBA, or BCaBA.
Any individual pursuing formal training in the discipline of or related to behavior analysis may apply for membership in this category. Must be a registered student and submit verification of student status with application. Student members may neither vote nor hold office, except in the capacity of Student Officer, but will otherwise enjoy all the benefits of Full membership.
A) Non-degreed persons working in a direct service role, including Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT). Verification of employment at an agency is required for direct care membership or B) Parents of an individual with disabilities, as well as individuals with disabilities or C) Other consumers of Applied Behavior Analysis services who do not meet the criteria as Full or Affiliate. Associate members will enjoy all benefits of Full membership, except for the right to vote on matters of interest to the organization and the right to hold office.
Any individual who does not meet the qualifications of full membership. Affiliate members will enjoy all benefits of voting membership, except for the right to vote on matters of interest to the organization and the right to hold office.